Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dance Again


When things get really tough remember this, the challenges you are facing that cause you to feel beaten and abandoned by God are only for a moment. Our brokenness and tears only last for the night then comes morning and shouts of joy.  Although at the moment it may feel like God has abandoned you, he has not abandoned you, his favor is upon you for a lifetime. King David faced death by his enemies yet his heart was so attuned with God that he could say, “Hear, O Lord, and be gracious to me; O Lord, be Thou my helper. Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing; Thou has loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness; that my soul may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to Thee forever.” Psalm 30

No comments:

Post a Comment